Friday, April 25, 2014


 Like an idiot, I first started using cigarettes at age 30 and by age 61, I got frustrated with it but failed to quit. I had attempted several times during the past to quit. Generally it was semi successful and lasted a couple of months but, I each time went back. But, at present; I am 4 year smoke free. I hope I can remain smoke free throughout my life. Freedom from smoking cigarettes brought me a comfort,happiness and joy from an absence of stress produced by nicotine ingestion which could never be illustrated in simple words. It must be observed and experienced.
My motive for creating the Blog Site to encourage,stimulate people to quit and introduce you it works. I wish everyone could do quit smoking like me. Please don't enter cigarette into your mouth.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts